[directfb-users] Re: adding a new device to directFB

[directfb-users] Re: adding a new device to directFB

I was told that the open source driver depends upon BIOS calls. The application we're considering will have a stripped down BIOS that won't provide video calls.  Looks like a whole new driver.

Richard