[directfb-users] how to get the distorted window stuff done using Textur

[directfb-users] how to get the distorted window stuff done using TextureTriangles?

I saw on the DirectFB site some screenshots of windows
being distorted and other visual effects.
("TextureTriangles Method" )

I would like to try that but I can't find out how to
activate it (if its included as part of XDirectFB?) or
how to install support for it.

How do I get started?