[directfb-users] Re: booting dfb-prg from inittab

[directfb-users] Re: booting dfb-prg from inittab

The system that the program has to run on is a VIA-board with a small
linux setup based on Busybox.

After some tests, I have discovered following:
When I execute the program from the commandline on the machine it still
will not run, but when I telnet into the machine and from there execute
the program every thing work fine?

Maybe it is the diffrent kind of console?

Lms.