[directfb-users] XDirectFB on secend head flickers

[directfb-users] XDirectFB on secend head flickers

Hi everybody,

I use XDirectFB on the second head (TV pal) of the Matrox G400.
The problem is, that on the tv output there is a heavy line flicker.
If there are horizontal lines on the screen the lines are jumping up an down.

If I use dfbinfo I see that the Matrox CRTC2 layer has the cap: flicker_filtering
Could it be possible, that the option can reduce the line flicker effect?
When yes, how can I switch it on?

Is there a solution for me problem?

Best regards
TheNop