[directfb-users] Re: booting dfb-prg from inittab

[directfb-users] Re: booting dfb-prg from inittab

Just to inform you, I found the problem.

I am writing a multithreaded program where one of the threads is
controlling the keyboard input, and this thread was startet before
DirectFB, which then was blocked,(I think).

Lms