[directfb-users] Re: Cop_to_Aop_16 SIGSEGV faults with nVidia Quatro 4 d

[directfb-users] Re: Cop_to_Aop_16 SIGSEGV faults with nVidia Quatro 4 drivers

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 02:07:15 +0200, Andreas Kotes <count@directfb.org> wrote:
> * Kent Sandvik <sandvik@gmail.com> [20040805 02:55]:
> > It works fine with Matrox G400s, of course...  Tried different
> > resolutions, but it seems to fail with both 1280x960 and 1280x1024.
>
> did you try "no-hardware" on Matrox? does it have the same problem? is
> it using hardware acceleration on nvidia?

Hi, sorry took a while. Yes I tried with 'no-hardware', same problem.
I think it's a generic nVidia Quatro 4 driver problem.. Matrox G400
works fine.. --Kent