[directfb-users] How to run 2 XDirectFB servers simultaneously?

[directfb-users] How to run 2 XDirectFB servers simultaneously?

I have a machine with 2 video cards. I would like to
be able to run a separate XDirectFB server on both.

Or if that is not possible, run a regular XFree86
server on one card and an XDirectFB server on the
other card.

In either case, I would like to have both X servers
show up on a screen at the same time.

How can I do this?

My Hardware:

SIS Video Card
ATI Radeon Video Card (Though if this works, I would
    replace these video cards with Matrox)

AMD Athlon

:)