[directfb-users] Re: MPlayer on G400 troubles

[directfb-users] Re: MPlayer on G400 troubles

Is there a plan for 0.9.21 soon? Although I have not built the CVS version yet myself, the impression I get is it is stable and using it appears to be the answer to more and more questions in this list. If what is in CVS right now was packaged as 0.9.21, people would use that, and then report problems against something that is not almost a year old!

I am currently using 0.9.20 with a 2.6 kernel and G450, but it did require a little hacking.

Regards,
James.