[directfb-users] How to use a regular XFree86 server and DirectFB at the

[directfb-users] How to use a regular XFree86 server and DirectFB at the same time?

I have 2 graphics cards. I want to run a regular
XFree86 server on one card (not using a framebuffer)
and a DirectFB program (XDirectFB) on the other card
and have both be on the screen at the same time (on
Linux).

I'd only need a mouse or keyboard for the regular
XFree86 server.

I have tried compiling a 2.6.7 kernel with radeon
frame buffer support (for one card) and leaving out
SiS frame buffer support (for the other card),
thinking that the framebuffer would only be used for
the Radeon card and the other card could be used by
regular XFree86. Neither frame buffer was initialized.

How can I use a regular XFree86 server (not using a
framebuffer) on one card and a DirectFB application on
the other card (on Linux)?

:)

PS: If I can't do this, then can I run 2 XDirectFB
servers (one for each card) and have both on the
screen at the same time?