[directfb-users] Re: MPlayer on G400 troubles

[directfb-users] Re: MPlayer on G400 troubles

Heya,

* James Gatt <james162@softcookie.com> [20040814 19:51]:
> Ville Syrjälä wrote:
> >On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 02:38:55PM +0100, James Gatt wrote:
> ><!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
> >
> >Please no more html.
>
> Sorry! I am surprised people still use clients that don't do HTML, but
> that is the choice of the individual, not me.

HTML adds no extra value to emails, so most of the time the people who
have clients who COULD do HTML don't want it either.

So: Don't express what you can't express with words on mailinglists.

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - ICQ: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine!
OpenPGP key 0x8F94C228 - DirectFB support crew - http://www.directfb.org/