[directfb-users] Re: MPlayer on G400 troubles

[directfb-users] Re: MPlayer on G400 troubles

Andreas Kotes wrote:

Heya,

* James Gatt <james162@softcookie.com> [20040814 19:51]:

Ville Syrjälä wrote:

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 02:38:55PM +0100, James Gatt wrote:

Please no more html.

Sorry! I am surprised people still use clients that don't do HTML, but that is the choice of the individual, not me.

HTML adds no extra value to emails, so most of the time the people who
have clients who COULD do HTML don't want it either.

That is a personal opinion.

So: Don't express what you can't express with words on mailinglists.

I send more mail to mailing lists where people deliberately do use HTML because of extra features it provides than I send to this mailing list where people object to it. I am not going to get into a discussion about whether it is right or wrong to use HTML in email. I apologise if my HTML has upset anyone, but as HTML is becoming the predominant email format I suggest there is only so long it is worth fighting against it for.

Regards,
James.