[directfb-users] how can i set up xine to use directfb

[directfb-users] how can i set up xine to use directfb

Hi,
after 2 weeks of work i have nearly everythin working directfb, great project.
Ive searched different mailinlists and google,
but i cant find any usefull info how i can build the xine-ui to use directfb.
I already enabled directfb in xine-lib, it builds fine, in xine-ui I only could build fbxine,
but not dfbxine, grep gave me some lines in the sources regarding to dfbxine, but configure has no option for it.
Has someone written an own dfb UI or something?
I wanna include xine into freevo which runs fine with directfb and mplayer.

thanx