[directfb-users] Re: how can i set up xine to use directfb

[directfb-users] Re: how can i set up xine to use directfb

that gives me the picture on the monitor,
but the log is fine, TV goes black, sound is playing.

df_xine -r 4 --layer=2 /video/testvideos/crush.avi

I used to get black output which I could get light and dark with b+<left key> or b+<right key> and no output on monitor. I had to change to CVS to get it working. Also I copied the fb.modes from that CVS to /etc/fb.modes

Dirk-Jan