[directfb-users] df_xine couldn't open video driver 'DFB'

[directfb-users] df_xine couldn't open video driver 'DFB'

Hello,

I've just installed directfb 0.9.2, directfb-extra and xine-lib 1.0 (with directfb support compiled in). Every regular df example works fine, but if I try df_xine (or sample1/2) the program stops and an error appears:
Couldn't open video driver 'dfb'. I already tried the test code posted at the list before and it gave me no error.

Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Thanks,
Markus