[directfb-users] static builds using directfb-config?

[directfb-users] static builds using directfb-config?

	I'm getting started with DirectFB, and have had no trouble
building/using with dynamically-linked libs.

	However, after reading the FAQ and searching through the list archives,
I can't get a successful configure/build for using static libs.

	My understanding is that I:

- unpack the DirectFB tar.gz

- ./configure --enable-static=yes --enable-shared=no --enable-fbdev
--enable-sdl=no --enable-video4linux=no --enable-video4linux2=no
--with-gfxdrivers=radeon

- do "CFLAGS=`directfb-config --cflags directfb`

- do "LDFLAGS=`directfb-config --libs directfb`

- export CFLAGS LDFLAGS

- make

- make install

	However, after the above steps, I still get the "system not found"
error when running one of the tools, say dfbinfo.

	What am I missing?

	Thanks!

-Al