[directfb-users] Re: Mini distro with directfb?

[directfb-users] Re: Mini distro with directfb?

Darran Rimron wrote:

Alberto Alonso wrote:

Anybody knows of if there is any mini distro that I can install and have a directfb environment?

My preferred aproach would be something that can be booted of
a USB pen drive, but I guess if the total size is less than
50 MB I can always work on that part myself.

http://www.encryptec.net/flashlinux/ is designed for Flashdrives, but clocks in alot bigger than yours spec - also not got DirectFB in as standard, that I know, but JFFS2 is rw so you could add it in no probs....
After downloading/installing can confirm that this is running DirectFB-0.9.20-r1 on a Gentoo base.... It has alot of X bits in the mix which you could drop by modding your make.conf I suspect before building....

-cheers, D