[directfb-users] Black Screen with tv-out on g450

[directfb-users] Black Screen with tv-out on g450

Hello,

first of all I have to say, that I'm new to directfb.
I've just build my kernel and directfb (I use 0.9.21) like its written
in the how-to for tv-out with matrox cards (I own a g450). Everything works fine,
but when I try to use the secondary output (with --dfb:primary-layer=2) to view the df samples, my crt and tv
are getting black and the programs are working in the back. Mplayer with "-vo dfbmga" works great.
Has anyone experience with this and give me a hint?

regards,
Roland