[directfb-users] Re: epia m + cle266 + directfb + mplayer = wrongcolors

[directfb-users] Re: epia m + cle266 + directfb + mplayer = wrongcolors

Hi David,

On 01/17/05 17:28, David Belohrad wrote:
tell me to what sources is that patch aplicable?
Oops, my patch is against a very ancient CVS version (2004-02-27). You
may hack it a bit. However, if your program will be run on one board
only, you may just hardcode it to use ColorSpaceValue_1_3123C0 and
ColorSpaceValue_2_3123C0.

I added those functions to detect the hardware revision and choose
between the set of values, since my program has to run on boards with
both old and new chipsets.

Selwyn