[directfb-users] Re: Black Screen with tv-out on g450

Roland_Honkmann@web.de wrote:

>Does "--dfb:primary-layer=2,pixelformat=RGB16" work?

Yes, it does! Thanks a lot, but this creates new problems/questions...

I added pixelformat=RGB16 to directfbrc and most of the examples run perfect. df_xine with the layer option set to 2 still gives me no/a! black picture on tv.

I have that same problem and my solution to 'solve' is is run "mplayer -vo dfbmga videofile" once after reboot . After that df_xine working ok.

Btw...Is someone wrote dfbmga driver to df_xine? (I need to control fieldparity somehow)