[directfb-users] optimizing fb.modes for pal60

[directfb-users] optimizing fb.modes for pal60

HI,
im using a G450 on a PAL60 capable TV.
Can someone help me to finetune the settings, im really unhappy with the
image quality, writings on the screeen have a purple flicker and its
hard for the eyes to watch a longer time onto the TV.

i tried this settings in fb.modes
(do i need many sections or would one be enough for my TV?)

----------
mode "640x480 75Hz 16bit"
    # D: 31.50 MHz, H: 37.500 kHz, V: 75.00 Hz
    geometry 640 480 640 480 16
    timings 31747 120 16 16 1 64 3
endmode

mode "720x576 50Hz 32bit"
    geometry 720 576 720 576 16
    timings 31208 144 40 32 10 128 3
endmode

mode "720x576 60Hz 32bit"
    geometry 720 576 720 576 16
    timings 31208 144 40 32 10 128 3
endmode
----------

and my directfbrc

----------
matrox-crtc2
mode=720x576
matrox-tv-standard=pal
matrox-cable-type=composite
primary-layer=2
disable-module=joystick
disable-module=ps2mouse
disable-module=lirc
depth=32

Also i would like to know if I can use any kernel parameters to get a
readable Bootscreen onto my TV?

thx