[directfb-users] Re: 1400x1050 not possible with ATI M9?

[directfb-users] Re: 1400x1050 not possible with ATI M9?

I've tried the fbmodes utility
(http://bisqwit.iki.fi/source/fbmodes.html) for generating modelines
for fbset. Most of the refreshrates gave a blank screen directly. The
resolutions 1400x1050@62 and 1400x1050@75 were the only two that don't
blank the console screen. Unfortunatly both didn;t work with DirectFB.

I've played something with DirectFB and concluded that when compiling
DirectFB without multi-app support, DirectFB works great on 1400x1050.
So i suspect it has to do something with the kernel module fusion (or
a combination of fusion and kernel linux 2.6.10).