[directfb-users] Re: Joysticks causing directfb to fail to start

[directfb-users] Re: Joysticks causing directfb to fail to start

Thank you for reporting, I will check that today. Last time it worked for me however...

andi

Same problem here I'm afraid..
And if I unload joydev it works, but no joy :(

Hmm... can confirm that. When I start df_input (or any other app) in GDB, then it does not crash and joystick works. very strange.

andi