[directfb-users] Strange tv out problems with G400DH

[directfb-users] Strange tv out problems with G400DH

Sorry for repost. Previous message had strange html formating so here it is again (plain text):

I am having some weird problems with tv output using directfb. I have G400DH
connected to tv.
I am trying to watch dvd with mplayer using dfbmga and picture is very
choppy. I noticed one thing: picture is choppy even if i pause it in
mplayer. It seems that there is some problem with fast movments, or sudden
scene changes. Only is choppy object that is moving, still images like
background are ok.. Sometimes it is ok at first and after a few minutes it
becomes choppy again. This problem happens only with dvd, I can normaly
watch other formats (divx, mpeg, ...). At first I thought that problem is
with dvd drive or with dvd drivers, but then i tried to watch dvd on monitor
and with dfbmga:bes parametar and picture was perfect. So problem must be
somewhere in directfb g400 tv output. I also noticed this problem with
df_xine.

My configuration:
PIII 800Mhz
256 RAM