[directfb-users] Re: df_xine with Matrox G450 TV-out

[directfb-users] Re: df_xine with Matrox G450 TV-out

Shawn Dowler wrote:
A short test of df_xine has convinced me to stick with mplayer. Having
tried just two divx files CPU usage with df_xine is about 57% with both
files whereas with mplayer I get about 17% for one and 7% for the other.
Quite a difference and it makes me think something is very very wrong with
df_xine.

Has anyone tested df_xine with DVDs?

I think most users wouldn't mind using mplayer for everything else
since it generally works so well, but are looking at xine because of
its support for menus on DVDs.

Indeed, that was the primary aim of df_xine.

--
Regards,
     Claudio Ciccani

klan@users.sf.net