[directfb-users] Tv-Out with G400 + VDR

Hello,

I've got directfb running. (I get tvout with mplayer).
I also have vdr with softdevice-plugin (dfb).
However, I was never able to output video fom vdr on the seccond head (TV).
and also, vdr+softdevice isn't very stable...

Currently is there any other solution that offers tvout from a G400 + vdr?
And is there any "softdevice" alike plugin that is stable, and uses
directfb?

thanks,
gb