Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[directfb-users] Re: Need advice on design implementation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [directfb-users] Re: Need advice on design implementation
- From: Selwyn Tang <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 16:04:22 +0800
- Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- In-reply-to: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAADomQf+KyyEKowg0p7Tq9xsKAAAAQAAAAb9vhwivuY0ScdgMNh9L7pAEAAAAA@seznam.cz>
- Organization: Hectrix Ltd.
- References: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAADomQf+KyyEKowg0p7Tq9xsKAAAAQAAAAb9vhwivuY0ScdgMNh9L7pAEAAAAA@seznam.cz>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031128
On 01/05/04 15:49, Jiri Svoboda wrote:
> I think You can use mplayer with it's directfb vo driver. But You will
> need to adatpt it to your needs. This meens You will have to
> add/fix video positioning inside vo_directfb.c.
Thanks for your suggestion. But how about the other UI stuffs, like the
stock ticker? There will be more than one movie to play, and the stock
ticker should just keep running unaffected by the transition of one
movie to another.
Actually, I'm a newbie of directfb, and I don't know if I can implement
a stock ticker on directfb. I have done it on gtk only. And suppose I
manage to do it, I don't know how I can put it together with mplayer's
directfb vo driver.
The reason I would like to use gtk on directfb is that the UI can be
easily changed by different glade files using libglade. Since different
projects may require different UI, I have to keep the customization work
as light as possible.
PS: JS, I can't send email directly to you since my domain is
blacklisted by your mail server.
Info: To unsubscribe send a mail to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe directfb-users" as subject.
Main Index |